Trisha, you have such a cute family. I loved reading about your Sollie adventures. By the looks of your blog wallpaper, it looks like he's officially part of the family!
You're on facebook and you have a Blog? It's my lucky day! I not only read up on your entire family (you have a Benjamin) But Becky's too (and she has a Janie!) So cool. I'm putting you into my google reader. Oh this is a great day.
Oh and Megan went on a mission....to TAIWAN? Little Megan? Wow and I can't believe Mickayla's in high school? You are the bomb! We love Catan too. We also like Ticket to Ride.
You look super duper cute in the pumpkin patch! I miss the kids so much... cry cry. Rachel and Matthew keep asking if their Braunersrither cousins are coming for Christmas, they moan every time I give them the answer. You know, I never saw Madi with her glasses in Utah. She is so cute with her little stylish ojitos!
5 comments:
Trisha, you have such a cute family. I loved reading about your Sollie adventures. By the looks of your blog wallpaper, it looks like he's officially part of the family!
You're on facebook and you have a Blog? It's my lucky day! I not only read up on your entire family (you have a Benjamin) But Becky's too (and she has a Janie!) So cool. I'm putting you into my google reader. Oh this is a great day.
Oh and Megan went on a mission....to TAIWAN? Little Megan? Wow and I can't believe Mickayla's in high school? You are the bomb! We love Catan too. We also like Ticket to Ride.
You look super duper cute in the pumpkin patch! I miss the kids so much... cry cry. Rachel and Matthew keep asking if their Braunersrither cousins are coming for Christmas, they moan every time I give them the answer. You know, I never saw Madi with her glasses in Utah. She is so cute with her little stylish ojitos!
Jenny, thats not how you spell Trica.
Post a Comment