Sunday, October 17, 2010

Looking Spiffy Before Church

Dale and I have been working hard to lose weight ever since we got home from vacation.
I thought I would post some pictures of us from vacation and what we look like today so you can see our progress.
Before
Before
We are about half way there but we have come a long way!

11 comments:

Becky said...

You both look so awesome! I have to say, we Sollis girls do have great legs!

Anonymous said...

You two are smokin...

Becky said...

I also have to say that Dale reminds me of the way he looked in one of my wedding pictures...minus a few hairs :)

Chad said...

You two look great

Rob said...

becky, remember that time you and Dale made out? awesome huh. Tricia, you and Dale are looking great!

Braunersrither Family said...

Thanks for reminding us Rob!

Stacee said...

You guys look SOOO good! Love the picture of you together.

Meggara said...

holy crap you guys are looking BANGIN!!!!

The Henricksen Journal said...

Are you frickin' kidding me right now!? You look fantastic! I am proud and jealous.

Natalie said...

You look amazing!!! You deserve it!!!

Pam said...

You look so good. Congratulations. Good for you.