Giny, Taylor, Hannah, Audrey, Meadow, Emma, Eliana
So the other Co-op I co-run is a "Mommy Pre-school." There are 7 little girls and their Moms that we do pre-school with. Each Mom takes a week teaching and we all rotate. It is a way that we offer pre-school free and know each of the Moms who are the teachers. I have done Pre-school this way for all of my other kids when they were pre-school age, too.
Every year I think, "I am not going to do the pre-school group" and then when I starts shopping for pre-schools the thought of paying $150.00 a month for pre-school always makes my stomach hurt. I feel like it would be a waste of money when we have the Mommy pre-school that is FREE!
Hannah loves pre-school! She started in September and really enjoys all of the girls. It is so weird that we only have girls this year, it just happens to be who is her age in our ward. You know that you have only girls in your group when they can take 30 minutes eating lunch and another 30 minutes playing play dough! Hannah already knows how to spell many words and wants to tell me what every word starts with, so it must be working!
2 comments:
You are my hero...so ambitious! My neighbors asked me to join their joy school group...my first 3 kids burned me out on joy school so I said no way. Poor Gracie, she is a deprived child.
Do you have an orange wall now? I feel so out of the decor.... you know I would love your newest piece of decor!!! We are thinking of getting a dog.. we can't decide on what kind!
Post a Comment