~Grandma Moon
Love this picture! Madi there to save the day! So glad you added Sollie to your family at the top of your blog...he was feeling left our I'm sure.
Tricia, I am so excited I found you! Your family is growing so fast. Reading about your adventures makes me miss you all so much. I hope to keep in touch. Ginger
BECKY! HA HA HA.So funny.love Madi,I read our blog to.Next,time THINK!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love this picture! Madi there to save the day! So glad you added Sollie to your family at the top of your blog...he was feeling left our I'm sure.
Tricia, I am so excited I found you! Your family is growing so fast. Reading about your adventures makes me miss you all so much. I hope to keep in touch. Ginger
BECKY! HA HA HA.So funny.love Madi,I read our blog to.Next,time THINK!
Post a Comment