Friday, April 8, 2011

Other favorite Pictures

Sam did great on the cruise.
Note: Wait until your youngest child is two before you go on a cruise with your kids.
Then they will qualify to go to the daycare.

Sam was only 20 months so we had him the whole time.
Luckily he really likes icecream so he probably had a cone in his hand 75% of the time.
My Mom and Dad just celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary.
So I kept telling them this was their Anniversary Cruise.
Anniversary Cruise with 6 kids...I am sure that is what they had in mind.
Daddy and Sam
Sam loves to give kisses.
You better like open mouth if you are going to kiss him.
Lunch in the dining hall.
Dale and Ben learning how to dance "Saturday Night Fever" style.
Dale was the best dancer out of the group, I have to say.
"Jazz hands"

Dale playing "Minute to Win It"... he didn't win it though.
My Mom and Dad with our super great Waiter Staff.
They kept Dale loaded on Coke Zero, Sam with plenty of fruit, and always new that Ben would want fries and chicken nuggets, they also made sure all of us had plenty of baggets and lemonade.
They were awesome, don't worry we tipped them well.
We probably were not the easiest group to wait on, but they did great.

This picture was taken of us before we had even got on the ship.
Grandma Jan and Papa Tom...we sure do love you!

6 comments:

Meggara said...

tricia you are just bein so skinny minny in that picture with the cruise background! and mom is opening her eyes! it is a winner!

Natalie said...

Can't wait to hear the details in person in 3 weeks!!! It looks like the best vacation ever!!!!

Becky said...

So So So Fun! You do look awesome in that family cruise ship picture! What great memories and it's the best that mom and dad went with you! See you in 19 days!

Jan Sollis said...

I have looked at this probably 4 times now. We had so much fun. Thanks for posting all the pictures and enviting us on this fun vacation.

carey clan said...

be proud, I remembered to go to the blog! Everyone is adorable, I miss you guys so much! So glad Tom and Jan were there. The title of this section should be "the great feast"! Or..."the $2000 feast!"

Larry said...

What a neat trip! I understand you had some really fun times playing games while you were on the ship. We really enjoyed our cruise with Chris and Susie last December. Your blog post brought back some fun memories of that trip. I'm glad everyone had such a grand time!