Monday, October 27, 2008

Megans first report from Taiwan

(My sisters and my Mom when we went to the temple with Megan. My sister Natalie was home in Washington on bed rest.  We missed you tons, Nat!)

We got our first letter from Megan today and I wanted to share with you my favorite part...  
Last night we were sitting with six little kids, the Chen family, whose parents are really lame and don't really care about them.  We sat in a parking lot with them and sang their favorite song, "I am a child of God."  As I looked in their eyes and we sang that song in this deserted parking lot I felt that "I love my life" feeling.  They really are Heavenly Father's children and even though they have dirtbag earthly parents, they know their worth and they know God loves them. They know these things through this gospel.  It was a very sacred moment.  The church is true and this is God's work.  Nothing can stop it!  Taiwan is wonderful.  Love you all!  
luo jie mei

No comments: