Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grandma Joan and Aunt Cheryl are visiting!

My girls were so excited to spend time with Aunt Cheryl and Grandma Joan
Hannah wearing Cheryl's glasses. 
 She cried when I told her I would not buy her a pair of her own!
Cleaning up after our family dinner with Grandma and Cheryl.
Grandma making Ben and Hannah laugh!


Grandma Joan and Aunt Cheryl are here visiting. They arrived today at 1:00. Ben warmed up to Grandma right away. He brought her a book and wanted her to read it to him. We are so excited to spend the next two weeks with them!

4 comments:

Jody said...

Hey Tricia! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! It's great to see pics of your family - I don't think I've seen you in years. Your girls are so pretty and Benjamin is a cutie. How fun that you have a boy! He looks just like you. Good to hear from you!

Becky said...

How fun to have Grandma and Cheryl visit! Call me when you go to Sam Moons...I probably need more flip flops for the girls :)

Natalie said...

Trish you are one hot momma...give me some tips!!!! I would love for you to do some shopping for me at CATO! And then you can come style my mom hair do!

Braunersrither Family said...

i dont do hair sorry co-9z.