Ben with his "Cars" sippy cups and his really big ball!
So we finally celebrated Benjamin's Birthday. With mom feeling really pregnant and sick it got postponed. His birthday is on the 24th of January and we finally celebrated it with our friends the Fenn's on February 1st! We had dinner at the Fenn's house and watched the Super Bowl and Ben opened presents and had his animal safari birthday cake. It was a really fun Sunday evening, that is why all the girls are in their pajamas!
9 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Ben is so stikin cute!!
Happy Birthday Ben, you handsome little devil! He looks so much like a little Braunersrither! And I love him with hair! Hope you are feeling well Tricia.
Hey Tricia! I'm glad that I found your site. It's super fun to get to know people better through their blogs. Mine is supersoups.blogspot.com if you want to take a look.
Mary
Tricia, I cannot believe how much Benjamin looks like you! He is so cute!
That little Ben is such a lover boy! I can't believe he's 2...do you think he has a brother coming to join him???
Oh my goodness you made a stinkin cute boy!!! I just want to play with him! I can't wait to see you! You look gorgeous by the way!
I love the picture of him about to blow out the candles. So cute!
p.s. I love having Haylee in my A.D.'s group. She is so fun! :)
Tricia - Thanks for finally updating your blog! ;) I keep checking and checking... Not like you are BUSY or anything! Seems like Ben was just a baby yesterday. Good thing you are working on the baby replacement. He is definitely a little boy!
Just saw your blog update. We love how you took the pictures in sequence with him blowing out his candles. Papa Tom said he wishes we could have been there to see that. He has gotten so big since Sept. He is so handsome. It's nice that he didn't know when his birthday was, we did that a few times too with you kids. Enjoy it, it doesn't last long. Love Momma Jan & Papa Tom
Post a Comment