Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


Happy 60th Birthday Dad!  
I love this picture of my Dad, and the way he is looking at Ben.  I think when you are growing up you love your Dad because the way he looks at you.  And when you are an adult, you love your Dad even more because of the way he looks at your kids!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Trish, dad was so surprised at his "Tab Choir" gift! Good job on having the best idea ever! I need to get some pics from mom and then I'll post the cabin birthday party. That box was a princess tv/vcr for the little girls...

MicknRindy said...

Trish, this comment is a response to your question about how long you have to live in Texas before you can be true Texans.. I believe in order for you to be considered true Texans your daughters would all need to play football, you need a Flag pole in the front yard for the Texas flag, all of your tithing would need to go to the 4.5 million dollar state of the art Pee Wee football stadium, you need to replace the angel or star on your Christmas tree with the Texas Star and finally you would need to convert to the Church of Football which runs 4 days a week (Fri-Mon) from August to January!!

Braunersrither Family said...

Ok Rick, I guess we will never be true Texans!

Jeri said...

I love the way you said this Tricia. So true. Your dad is a wonderful man and he and your mom have raised a beautiful family!

MicknRindy said...

I do think you've earned "Honorary True Texans" ;)

MicknRindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.