Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pictures of the Week (I had a few favorites and could not decide so I posted all of them)

Megan and Ben ready to go to Raging Waters! 
My Dad he says he is an electrician but he really works for the CIA!
My new Sister in Law, Stephanie, Cousin Erica, Kim, Grandma Jan, Haylee, Tricia, Mickayla, Megan, Becky and Gracie.  
We are at Stephanie's shower with the Sollis aunts and cousins.
Look at how much I look like my Mom!  
Madilyn, Kloe, Kaitlynn, and Haylee looking gorgeous at Rob and Stephanie's wedding!

4 comments:

Erica said...

What cute pictures! Thanks for posting the picture at the shower. I didn't take my camera.

Stacee said...

Tricia -- Love the pictures! Your mom is adorable, so looking like her is not a bad thing! You are more than welcome to add our blog to your list!

Becky said...

Those are all some of my favorite pics! Rob's wedding was so fun!!

Braunersrither Family said...

Thanks Stace!