We will have to put Haylee on Craig's list too
because she will not live without Sollie!
I was taking a nap yesterday and the kids left the gate open upstairs. The dog usually stays right where I am but not this time.
I woke up and went downstairs to find this!
He ate 3 bags of cereal, took dishes out of the sink and chewed the plastic, and of course pulled the liner of the trash out and chewed it up!
I made the girls come down and help me, Madi is cleaning the other parts of the kitchen and Hannah had to take pictures for the blog. (Mickayla is at EFY)
"The Damn Dog!"
(that is a direct quote from Dale)
Is it time to put Sollie on Craigs List?
I think I am done!
9 comments:
Wow. What a mess! At least it's a good excuse to clean out your closet.
Wow...the totally sucks, but I think a few months ago..you couldn't get enough of this cute dog!!! You can't get rid of the dog...your kids make messes too tricia... Enjoy the journey!!!
Love & miss you!
Trea
you can not get rid of sollie (haylee)
It makes me really grateful that I only have 2 little birdies!!! I still am in shock that you have a dog!
Thanks for the laugh! Look at all the therapy that dog has provided your family...for free, too! I do feel your pain, though. Charlie decided to go potty ON Taylor's bed the other day, so he is being considered for Craigslist too! Too bad the kids love the dogs so much...It makes actually doing it a lot harder.
Too bad he's fixed or we'd take him to mate with Katie :(
There is definitley a love-hate relationship when it comes to indoor dogs, I feel your pain... Rick
We had a good laugh at Dale's comment - just when we thought he was going to be the next bishop...
I totally laughed at Dale's comment also. Tell him not to use that in Seminary. :) Shauna can't sympathize with the dog but I think her kids have almost made that much of a mess in her pantry before as well. Life of a mom, eh?
Post a Comment