Saturday, December 29, 2018

Honoring Dad, The Graveside


All 4 of my boys got to help carry the casket.
I loved that at the last minute Rick said, 
“Just let all the Grandsons help.” 






I love this picture with my siblings and my Mom.
Funerals are so tricky. 
There was so much love because we were all able to be with each other but then so much sadness for why we were all together.  




We did one last Sweet Dreams!  Well we did it a few times because we needed it recorded.  I didn’t even mind because I knew how much Dad loved it and actually so did we!




I would like to quote Becky
 here from her Blog, she said it best,

 “And just like that, Dad's earthly mission was finished.
                      If death was final I'd be devastated.
       But because of our Savior Jesus Christ my Dad will be 
                            resurrected and live again.
He lives now and is working
 to help our family from heaven.”

No comments: