Tuesday, January 1, 2019

7 Days of Pure Grandma Joy


After Dad’s Birthday party Dale and the kids headed home.  A storm was coming and Dale was trying to get ahead of it.  
I got to go home with Mickayla and Steven 
and little Baby Thomas!
I was sad to leave my family but I was so ready to spend time with my sweet Grand baby!

On the way up to Pocatello Steven shared some really sweet things about his Mom. 
Steven dreams about his Mom and spends time with her that way.  He had such beautiful details of the dreams and told me what peace they bring him. 

I’m really hoping I will have dreams like that with Dad.


I helped giving Thomas his first bath. 
I did it just the same way my mom showed me how to do it with Mickayla.

Haylee and Jesse came for my Birthday.  If they were being honest they mostly came to see Thomas and I was just a bonus!





I sat and watched Parenthood and held Thomas.
I loved being there with him.
Heaven felt close while I was with him.  
I soaked it all in as much as I could.






 



I spent my 45th Birthday there as well.  I had a wonderful day being with my married kids, holding my new grand baby, eating yummy food, and shopping!  Only way it would have been better is if I got to be with my whole family!


It was very hard for me to leave.
I didn’t want to leave my sweet little bit of heaven that I had loved holding for the last week.

It was so fun for me to see what adorable parents Mickayla and Steven are!  They are such a great team!  
I always love being in their home!

Being a grandma is amazing, having a grand baby that lives so many miles away not so amazing, actually it really stinks.
I’m so grateful for technology, it definitely helps!

No comments: