This was so much fun!
Haylee, Mickayla, and Baby Thomas came for a 10 day visit.
I was in Grandma and mom heaven!
One of the first things we did was take the girls to the Buffalo Spot! Dale wanted to go as soon as they got off the plane but Thomas had had a long hard day traveling so we went the next day! It was so fun to show them all that their Dad has worked and dreamed of for so long.
Everyone wanted Buffalo Spot T-shirts so
Dad hooked them up!
We left with full and happy bellies.
Dale and I ate Tokyo Joe’s
That place is such a Plant Based blessing!
Having my girls to myself because their husbands had to work meant that we got to do ALL the girl things!
We did so many projects!!
Here are some of my favorites!
My number one favorite thing they did was the painting for me.
It really makes me want to cry! It’s just beautiful. They made it in 24 hours! They just amaze me.
Other projects! I’ve wanted to do something in my entry way for a while but didn’t know what. My girls came up with this and I just love it.
Other projects... they put the table together for me. They also stained the picture in the background.
Church was wonderful! I loved filling up a bench! I loved our new ward seeing that we have more people in our family! Thomas was the prize at church. We all wanted him.
After church we had an open house to celebrate Madi’s graduation. It was wonderful! So many people came to wish her well.
Jane and Renee came and stayed the whole time.
I love these girls.
This was IKEA Day! All my kids wanted to go to Ikea! So we all drove to Arlington and spent the day there. That is something we would do in the summer when they were younger. We loved the hotdogs, cinnamon buns, and sodas.
Tuesday we all got to go to Hurricane Harbor! It was bring a friend free day! So perfect! Thomas loved the water! We spent lots of time in the lazy river.
The girls didn’t want to spend money at Hurricane Harbor in food. So they decided to head to the Buffalo Spot since it was just minutes away. I kept Thomas and texted Dale to tell him to watch for them on the monitors! He found them!
I loved every part of their visit! Jill and her girls even came for a night and we took Rachel to the buffalo spot for her first time. It was all just so fun! My girls stayed up late every night and talked until 2:30. I loved hearing them enjoy each other and I loved having my 6 kids under one roof. It was weird not having Jesse and Steven here. They very much feel like our family and were missed. But Dale and I felt like the old days during this visit when they all used to live at home. I cried as I pulled away from the airport. One day I hope that we all can live close to one another but until then I will live for these visits.
No comments:
Post a Comment