Madi’s very loved Director, Ms. Fox left last year. This year Madi had a new director who basically turned the whole the over to Madi to do this year. My girl is awesome she did an amazing job and it was just beautiful! She learned a lot working under her new director. Mostly that she can handle working under tough conditions!
Every Senior has a board dedicated to them that the parents made. All the parents talked about how expensive their boards cost. I just laughed inside. I did Madi’s board with stuff around my house.
It’s so wonderful to watch Madi lead! She is awesome and I’m so glad her director acknowledged that and gave her the leadership award.
I sure love my Hannah. She had her banquet the same night. But she offered to miss it and come to Madi’s and help me. She and her friend Emma helped me for 7 hours. She is an amazing girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment