Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Seminary Graduation

Today Madi graduates from seminary.  This represents 4 years of getting up at early to be at class at 5:30 AM.  32,000 minutes of learning about her Savior and His gospel.   I was super lucky to be her teacher for two years and class was in our home.  This past year Madi had class at the church and she would be up at 4:30 every day to be awake and alert to drive herself, Hannah and a boy from our ward there.  I never had to wake her up or be part of this at all!  She would do it on her own and while she was in my class she was awake and always willing to answer questions and share experiences.  Her teachers this year also shared with me that they appreciated those same qualities in Madi in their class as well.  I’m so proud of the woman she is!  






Sister Wells and Sister Bitner.  They co-taught this year.  Oh how I appreciate all they did for my girl.

No comments: