Oh how it was a bitter sweet day. Sweet because this has been a year in the making and so many of our loved ones were there. Bitter because my Dad would have loved this so much. He would have wanted to understand and know how everything worked in the back. He would have wanted to meet every worker and he would not have liked being there for only 30 minutes. I know he is so proud of Dale and probably in heaven helping any way he can in Dale’a venture. Yes, special times like this I can’t help but miss my Dad.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
The OPENING!!
Today we watched Dale as all his dreams came true!! Mom, Becky, Kevin, Jill and her kids were all here! It was the best! We didn’t get to stay long because Dale wanted us out of the way but it was really awesome!







Oh how it was a bitter sweet day. Sweet because this has been a year in the making and so many of our loved ones were there. Bitter because my Dad would have loved this so much. He would have wanted to understand and know how everything worked in the back. He would have wanted to meet every worker and he would not have liked being there for only 30 minutes. I know he is so proud of Dale and probably in heaven helping any way he can in Dale’a venture. Yes, special times like this I can’t help but miss my Dad.
Oh how it was a bitter sweet day. Sweet because this has been a year in the making and so many of our loved ones were there. Bitter because my Dad would have loved this so much. He would have wanted to understand and know how everything worked in the back. He would have wanted to meet every worker and he would not have liked being there for only 30 minutes. I know he is so proud of Dale and probably in heaven helping any way he can in Dale’a venture. Yes, special times like this I can’t help but miss my Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment