Madi was awarded her Young Women Medallian today.
Maybe she earned it in August but the YW President kept forgetting to help the Bishop remember to give it to her.🤦♀️
Ben was ordained a Deacon today.
It was a really special day.
I know Dad was in the circle.
When Dale was made a high priest my Dad came to ordain him. Now my boys priesthood goes through him. I got so emotional during the ordination. Picturing my Dad standing in the circle was beautiful. I found myself going to the ugly cry. I had the thought to take deep breaths and enjoy it.
I kept it together!
Knowing my Dad is blessing and protecting my family from the other side is so tender.
If Dad was still here he would have missed this day. Now he gets to attend all our special days. ❤️
Ben is wearing Papa Tom’s tie.
Grandma Jan let every grandson pick a tie from Dad’s closet.
He and Sam will wear their special ties on every special occasion.
I’m not usually sentimental but these ties are super special.
No comments:
Post a Comment