Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Mickayla’s FB Post


Mickayla posted this on FB, it was such a tender time for her she had all the post pregnancy hormones plus all the feelings of sadness that come with losing a grandparent.  

This was beautiful and I wanted to remember it.

“When Steven and I were first married he suggested we one day name a baby boy after my Papa Tom. I fell in love with the idea of giving one of my children the name of one of the world’s most loving, hard working and Christ-like men. Two years later Thomas Kazuo Peterson was born just 5 days before my Papa Tom passed away. It’s been an emotional week being so close to heaven on either side of the veil. I know Papa Tom has been with us this weekend.”
I can almost hear him singing to Baby Thomas and asking all of us, “Has anyone told you they love you today?”


Papa Tom has many name sakes, 8 to be exact!

Korbin Thomas 
Preston Thomas
Richard Thomas
Jackson Thomas
Samuel Thomas
Tirk Thomas
Thomas Cannon
Thomas Kazuo

Thomas Kazuo for now is the only 
great grandchild name sake. 
But I have a feeling that won’t last long!

No comments: