The Week of Thanksgiving my kids have a whole week off.
So I planned
OPERATION:
KEEP THE KIDS BUSY
Works like a charm for allergies!
Monday I helped the kids with gutting their rooms.
With a promise if it was done well I would take them to the movies.
On our way to the movies in the new family van.
It pretty much is a party when riding in it!
Stopped for icecream at Braums on our way home!
Camping Braunersrither Style
Dale and I have been wanting to take the kids camping.
We decided to do a practice run in the backyard to see how much we liked it.
I think a tradition was born.
No need for real camping for us.
Followed up with smores.
Hannah's turn at scary story telling.
The girls loving each other.
Mickayla and Benjamin slept in the tent and the parents slept in the house.
The other girls got a better offer to go to their friends house for a sleepover.
The next adventure was setting up the Christmas tree.
The boy in the bubble.
This is where we found Sam the first few days the tree was up.
He really is the best present ever!
Mom spending 4 hours decorating the new tree.
The tree all finished!
That lasted for about 1 hour before Sam got his hands on it!
2 comments:
Loved all your pictures. Your dinner with the Finan's was so fun, wish you would have gotten a picture of the babies together. Can't beleive how old Haylee is looking. Everyone looks so good. I do want a better picture of you though. Your tree is beautiful, love the colors, did you get your decorations at Sam's? It's fabulous!!!
I almost missed these extra posts! You know Kevin LOVED Braums on his mission and then he took me there on our visit to Oklahoma--I loved it too! So cute Sam parked under the tree....love the backyard camping!
Post a Comment