As many of you know Dale and I have been losing weight since the end of August.
When Mom and Dad are not eating anything yummy...
the kids are not eating anything yummy either.
Madilyn let me know that she didn't have anything yummy to take in her lunch and she is getting sick of taking a sandwich, fruit, and veggies.
So...
I decided I would make Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
I really don't want to make cookies when I can't lick my fingers or eat the cookie dough or of course not even eat one cookie.
I have to say I am the nicest Mom ever!
I am documenting my kindness.
5 comments:
you are looking good girl! such a good mom!
I don't think my kids have ever seen me make cookies!!! They just wait for Gramma Sharon to come and bring the entire bakery!!! You are lookin' fabulous!!!
Forget the cookies, you look FAB!!
You are the nicest mom ever! My children too have suffered a bit since my 6 day a week sugar fast. We must have been in sync yesterday because I too made the kids cookies--I set out to be so strong, but in the end I think I ate 3. That will be the last of homemade cookies for them for a while. You do look awesome!
I can relate to wanting to lick my fingers. Every time I bake for the family I have the hardest time not licking the beaters. Two weeks ago I made a batch of gluten free pumpkin cookies and non-gluten free pumpkin cookies, I was so happy to get to eat the cookies and the dough again! You guys do look awesome, I am so proud of you!!!
Post a Comment