
This is Sam and his favorite past time of pretending to sweep the floor.
Things I love about Sam...
He is a cuddle baby.
The person who gets him out of his bed better be prepared to sit and love with him for at least 10 minutes.
He is a good eater.
He will eat almost everything that you put in front of him.
He already knows how to drive his big brother crazy.
He has a need to fix things.
He will stay busy for 15 minutes just trying to put a lid on a water bottle.
He loves his bed.
This boy still takes 3-4 hour naps.
He loves his pacifier.
When it is time for bed all you have to say is
"Let's go get your passie and go to bed" and he will run to his bed to get in.
He has not said any words yet.
I like that because I have 5 other talkers in the house.
His BIG head.
The best head to kiss ever!
He looks like his Dad.
1 comment:
He's such a cutie! I miss having a cuddly baby - its always sad when they grow out of it :(
Post a Comment