I have a room in the front of my home that I have used for food storage for 7 years. While pregnant with Samuel I decided that I wanted to turn it into a pretty office. I put all of the food storage under my kids beds and junked the items that had landed there because they didn't have any other place to live. I then had baby Sam and my Dad while visiting the new baby painted the office for me. Then Dale received the call to teach Seminary. So my dream of a pretty office soon died because it became the Seminary room for his students. Dale taught for one year and then received a new calling so FINALLY I was able to put my office together. I have had it for about 3 months and I really enjoy having a space of my own.
(OK so not really my own as you can see, my kids enjoy it too)
3 comments:
i love this room, it looks really great!! soooo much better haha
ps did i say how much i love this new blog layout? well i love it and even your new family pictures match it so well! i can't get enough of it.
I love it too! What a nice space to blog in :)
Post a Comment