Sunday, February 3, 2019

Super Bowl Sunday and Fuzzy Buns


My family was inappropriate at church and took pics during Sacrament meeting.





When I had Ben I discovered cloth diapers.  
Fuzzy Buns to be exact!
I loved cloth diapering my boys.  
I saved tons of money and they are so cute in them and they don’t have that stinky smell that paper diapers have.  
I saved them because I always wondered if my girls would want to use them.
Yes I stored them 9 years!
Mickayla totally wanted them!
Baby Thomas is finally big enough for the small size!
I got this picture today that he is officially in cloth diapers.






I’m  not really into the Super Bowl but I am totally into friends and good food!  


What a super fun evening with the Campbells and the Van Haaften’s!








Everyone was really upset the Patriots won and the Rams lost.  Dale hates the Patriots and so did everyone else at the party.  

I didn’t really care!  

I was just so happy that we had a get together with friends and it felt normal to eat with them.  We have not got together with friends like this since we went plant based six months ago.  They had a taco bar and I brought lots of plant based sides and it was amazing!

When I got home a friend posted this scripture on FB. 
It brings peace to my soul.



No comments: