Monday, February 18, 2019

A really nice Sunday

Today was Stake Conference.
Something I usually dread.
4 wards all in one building.  
Not my favorite thing.
To get a seat you must go one hour early.
I was thinking maybe our family would take one for the team so that other families would have a seat.

The night before I attended the leadership meeting and then the adult session.
The General Authority there made a comment.
“Attending meetings represents our commitment to the Lord.  It’s just like the garment, an outward showing of an inward commitment.”
After he said that I knew our family had to go.

I got up early and went alone to save seats and then the family came later.   I’m so glad we went.  
We have a family motto,
“BE WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE.”
You never know when the Lord is going to touch your heart or your children’s hearts and you don’t want to miss that chance.

We had a beautiful dinner and had lots of chats with Mickayla and Haylee who are together this weekend.
The bread is Aunt Mindy’s quick French bread recipe.  I made it more healthy by using half whole wheat flour.
Delicious!









After dinner we headed to the Gandy’s home.  The boys were going to have a sleepover and Jeni invited us to come visit for a bit.  We love our Gandy friends.💕


Then Jacob arrived with his little puppy Lexi.  We are so excited Jacob is here and excited for the Buffalo Spot to open in probably 4 months!


Tobi is so excited to have a dog around!

The next day Dad and Jacob went to check out the place!


The girls and I spent Presidents’ Day working upstairs making a nice space for Jacob and Tatum in the flex space.  

Later Hannah let me tag along with her and her friends to see “Isn’t it Romantic.”  It was so good!





No comments: