
We had so much fun with the Carey's at the cabin!
This is my favorite picture we took.
We were all watching a movie and all of a sudden we could not find Hannah and Matthew,
we found them in the kitchen playing Battleship.
They were game buddies the whole time!

You can't go to the cabin and not go bowling!


We don't get cousin moments very often!

Ben loved all of the bowling balls!
Rachel will be getting baptized in December and we are really wishing we could be there.
Rachel we love you and are so excited for your special day!

What a handsome boy!

Bowling with Ben is not Fun!

Emily had to be part of the action!

Jennifer and Sherry met us at the bowling alley,
so fun to see them we had not seen them for years

It was so fun to spend time with Jill and her kids.
They live so far away and we eat up any time we can spend with them!

1 comment:
I miss the Carey's also. I miss the Braunersrither's. I miss the Henricksen's. I miss the Smith's. I think that I just miss family in general. Love ya'll!!
Shawn
Post a Comment