Friday, November 14, 2008

Haylee's New Glasses!


Haylee had been telling me for a few weeks that she was getting headaches at school. When you have five kids you tend to ignore what they complain about because most things will go away. Well she kept getting headaches and I kept hearing about it so we decided to have her eyes checked. She did need glasses and we found out that she has really sensitive eyes! So she also got the cool transition lenses. As you can see braces will be next!

3 comments:

Googs said...

I think she looks great! Brooklyn has been complaining a lot lately about headaches. I didn't think of her eyes, thanks for the wisdom. I love seeing you guys again. Ginger

carey clan said...

Haylee.... you are soooo cute!!!! It makes me want to have glasses too, but I wouldn't be as cute as you anyway!

The Henricksen Journal said...

Wow! Haylee is soooo cute. She looks so much like auntee Meagan.