The "Creepers" from Rob's Wedding
Hey...are you a Creeper or a Lurker here on my blog?
Do you come check things out but never post a comment?
No more Creepers or Lurkers!
If you check out my blog I want to know you were here!
So make a comment, even if it is only to say, "I was here!"
We love to know that our blog is being followed by friends and family.
And if it not, oh well this makes a great journal for my kids posterity.
Make sure to check out older posts because I have added pictures to many of them!
6 comments:
Okay so i'll be the first to admitt I'm the biggest creeper out there...now that meggababe is gone! I just come lookin to see if i'm in any of the pics...I never am. I want to come and play! love you forever sis!
This is my first visit to your blog. I'm Aliviasmom on MDC. Saw the link in your siggy so thought I would check it out. Cute kids!!!
Hey, I am no lurker, or a creeper. Those creepers sure are funny though!
Sad to admit, I am a creeper, or maybe a lurker? Not sure. I usually take a peek and leave. I don't look real often, but I do enjoy it when I do. You have a beautiful family, Tricia and Dale. (Those creeper pictures are a hoot!)
I'm officially not a lurker now that I posted on a more recent post just a minute ago. :)
Hi, I'm from your due date forum on mothering and I followed your link. I didn't realize you were LDS when I looked, but I thought "this girl has got to be LDS" yea yea, I'm not very observant. Anyway, it will be fun getting to know you on Mothering.
Post a Comment