Unless you have lived away from family you can't really understand the blessing it is when you finally get to go visit.
After we took Mickayla to school I got to stay in Utah for a few more days. It was the best birthday gift ever! I'm getting better at my trips. I have learned that I enjoy staying the night at each of my siblings homes and my parents home each for a night. I loved staying up late visiting with each of them. I love being in their homes and seeing their kids.
This trip I got to meet Baby Stella.
Oh my is she a sweet baby.
So fun to see Kim enjoying having a little girl again after all these years.
I got to attend the Sollis Family Night/Christmas Party/PaPa Tom's Birthday Party.
I got to watch a fantastic magic show, watch the cousins play and watch everyone open their presents from Grandma Jan and Papa Tom.
It's pretty impressive that they know exactly what to get each of their grandkids. ;)
Just so you know this is only half of the group.
Everyone wanted to help PaPa Tom open his presents.
Time for cake!
Becky got my toes ready for my upcoming cruise.
Don't they look fantastic.
It was so fun to have lunch with these ladies!
I told you I'm getting smarter about my trips.
Felt so loved that they would meet me for lunch.
So I'm thinking this might become a Birthday Tradition I do every year!









No comments:
Post a Comment