Friday, June 25, 2010

First you have to get there! June 25, 2010

I have to say I enjoyed the car ride way more than I thought I would!

Sam did great in the car!
He cried for the last 30 minutes the first day and that
was it the whole 23 hours in the car each way!

On our way there we stopped at a Holiday Inn Express.
The pool was a great carrot to dangle in front of my kids while in the car.


We were so excited for our trip to Utah.
If you know me I do not like to drive I would much rather fly.
In 1999 on our way home from Utah Dale and Mickayla were in a horrible accident.
Ever since then I just don't want to drive.
This year it was way less expensive to drive then to fly so I had to bite the bullet and drive.
What does 50 hours in the car with my kids cost me....$400.00

No comments: