Saturday, January 30, 2010

I love my Fuzzi Bunz

I love my cloth diapers!
Yes, I cloth diaper, and I love it! I started with Benjamin and now I cloth diaper Benjamin and Samuel. It only adds two loads of laundry about every 10 days which is so not a big deal when I do 3 loads a day already. It also saves our family tons of money. I wish I would have figured it out with my first, think of the money we would have saved! I would love to say I do it for the environment but that would be a lie, I really do it because they are so cute in them and I love not buying diapers and wipes! My favorite brand is Fuzzi Bunz, and I also like Swaddlebees. I want to have another baby just to be able to use my diapers one more time.
Most likely that won't be a good enough reason for Dale.

2 comments:

Rowdy Family said...

I wish I was a little braver. Maybe I should talk to you about it some more

kim said...

Wow, he looks so much like Dale! I am so impressed that you still have the energy for all of this. I would love to hear about your diet you are doing. Good job!