Sollis Family Cabin
The Loft where all the kids sleep.
The wallpaper in the bathroom that I have read many times over the years when I forget a magazine.
Papa Tom play twister with the kids.
Papa Tom is the most fun Grandpa ever!
These kids parents won't play games with them, good thing Papa Tom will.
My super cute younger sister, Kim...getting us some great tunes.
Kaitlyn and Madilyn practicing their mad cross eyed skills.
Mom and Madilyn relaxing on the couch.
Best part of the cabin...
relaxing!
The hair solon.
Looks pretty good!
Ok I said relaxing is the best part of the cabin, the food is always super great too!
Ben would say the Banana chairs are the best part of the cabin.
Mickayla with my cute cousin Ashly
Ashly, Haylee, Madilyn, Mickayla, Hannah, Gracie, Benjamin
Everyone loves the Banana chairs
Sophie, Kaitlyn, Haylee, Karter, Madilyn, Rachel, Emily, Hannah
Our Utah trips would not be the same without a visit to the cabin.
So grateful to my parents who saw what a great opportunity building the cabin would be and were willing to sacrifice for it.
I just can't imagine growing up without it!
No comments:
Post a Comment