Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sam's Photo Shoot

Look Mom, I can sit up!
Samuel almost 6 months old!


I have been feeling so guilty that I have not taken Sam in for a professional photo shoot since he has been born. He is the sixth baby and I just have not been on top of it as usual. When I down loaded all of our photos I found these gems!

Thanks to Mickayla I have these wonderful photos of Sam. Who needs professional photos when you have kids who love to take pictures!

3 comments:

Rowdy Family said...

good job Sam!.. and Mickayla! what a cutie. I love that smile

Becky Beck said...

Trish it was so fun catching up on all the fun Braunersrither events! That little Sam is a sweetie pie...can't wait to see him!

Pam said...

What a beautiful boy. I know, I know, you aren't supposed to say boys are beautiful but there is no other word that adequately describes him. He is a gorgous baby. You are such a cute mom and have an adorable family. It's fun to be able to see your blog.