Life with a new baby and a young dog is not easy. Life at our house consisted of constant yelling of, "Where is Sollie," "Is the gate locked?," "Is the pantry door closed?" Keeping him was just becoming to much. We were always OK with finding him a good owner, we just never knew how to go about it. So when a person at Dale's work said that their friends cousin was looking for a house trained lab and was interested in Sollie, I knew that this might be a perfect answer to our prayers. So when Amy came to look at Sollie and decided she wanted to take him it just felt like a huge blessing. We have the best of both worlds. We are going to watch Sollie when Amy takes her vacations and Sollie gets a home where he can be loved and exercised and not yelled at. I was most concerned about Haylee, she probably loves Sollie the most out of the whole family. So when Amy decided to take him. I told her that I have a daughter who LOVES him and sure enough that day Haylee and Mickayla were at Six Flags with the Gandy's so I called Haylee and told her the lady that wanted Sollie is here and asked if she could take him, Haylee wasn't sure until I said that when she goes on vacation we can take him and we can visit him when ever we want. So then Haylee said o.k.
So on August 22nd we will see Sollie and we will also see him some time in November.
It is just a good solution for everyone!
3 comments:
Wow! Sad and good at the same time. Good because one baby in the house is handful enough, and sad because he was much-loved! But, you can't feel too bad when you know he has gone to a great home. :) Waiting for some updated baby blogging!
An era has ended. On to bigger and better adventures. Life with TWO little boys! :)
How sad, I never even met the dog and I'm already missing him. How could you let go of him? Come on his name was "Sollie." I'm heart broken. So how long till the pup comes? How did Ben feel? I have 2 birds if you feel that you need replacement! I fly them your way! We really need to see pics of Sam!!!PLEASE
Post a Comment