Ok so I know what you are thinking, how cute Ben is being with Sollie. Ok it is cute but this is what Sollie puts up with everyday living with Benjamin. Some pictures I have not been able to catch yet would be. Ben grabbing Sollie by the lips and putting his nose up to his and growling at Sollie. Ben putting his whole hand in Sollie's mouth. Ben using Sollie as a step stool to get onto the couch. Ben laying in Sollie's dog bed while watching his shows and Sollie laying outside the bed waiting for his turn to lay in his own bed. Ben and Sollie both laying in the dog kennel spooning one another and Sollie's paw on top of Ben like his arm is around him. (ok that one was really cute)
Don't worry, Ben is never left alone with Sollie, because I think one of these days Sollie will let Ben know he has had enough!
I love it! You guys are going to have that dog for his whole life. Ben is creating create bonds with Sollie and vice versa. Tell Dale to just be quiet and keep picking up the poop.
What a sweet story about a boy and his dog! Maybe you could capture some good video of Ben and Sollie and send it in to the America's Funniest Videos show (is it still on the air?). Tricia, your post about your dream is precious. A tender mercy for you to feel Grandma Emmy's presence. I'm sure she's not far away, and is even now spending time with your baby.
4 comments:
Too cute, Tricia! How could you ever fathom not having that love in your home?! ;)
I love it! You guys are going to have that dog for his whole life. Ben is creating create bonds with Sollie and vice versa. Tell Dale to just be quiet and keep picking up the poop.
What a sweet story about a boy and his dog! Maybe you could capture some good video of Ben and Sollie and send it in to the America's Funniest Videos show (is it still on the air?).
Tricia, your post about your dream is precious. A tender mercy for you to feel Grandma Emmy's presence. I'm sure she's not far away, and is even now spending time with your baby.
Ohhhh...
Post a Comment