Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Janie Rose born on September 18.  
I cried when I got the news, I hate living far away for the special days!
Mom and I made sure to go to my favorite store, CATO. 
Mom looked cute in everything she tried on, but of course, she didn't think that!
Dale told Mom that he would buy these for her!
She only had to wear them to church twice!
"Sam Moons" a Texas tradition!
I don't know why Mom and I didn't buy these hats???

We had so much fun with my Mom and Dad.  They went home Monday, after a 10 day visit. They were really excited to get home because Janie Rose, was born while they were here. Becky and Kevin had Janie on the 18th of September.  Over all we had a great visit with Grandma Jan and Papa Tom.  We shopped, went to the temple, went on a few double dates.  Papa Tom, Dale, Hannah, and I all went to the United States Mint.  It was very fun to learn about how they make money.  Grandma Jan was not really interested in going so she stayed home with Ben. The highlight of course was Madilyn's baptism, what a special day!  We loved being able to share it with family and friends.   

2 comments:

MicknRindy said...

trouble downloading photos eh... I thought the IMAC was supposed to remedy that ;)

It must be an ID-10-T error ;)

carey clan said...

waiting for the photos!!! Check out the new blog spot
wwwcarey.blogspot.com notice no dot after www!