Today was Madilyn's Baptism, she wrote the cutest journal entry talking about it, her words will be way better than mine so here's what she wrote.
"Hello, Today is my birthday and my baptism!!! First we were getting ready I was getting the feeling that my mom was getting a little too nervous. I was really excited but then my sister yelled at me and then i started crying but I forgot all about it. At first I was talking to my friends and then my mom said a wonderful talk about baptism. Next, we get to the real stuff I GOT BAPTIZED by my dad. After that Sister Flanagen said a talk about the holy ghost!! Then, I got the holy ghost and my head started to hurt. Then we went to CiCi's Pizza. My best friend went to CiCi's Pizza. I almost forgot, PRESENTS!!! I had a wonderful day!!"
2 comments:
Madi, Congratulations on your special baptism day and happy birthday too! I love you. Aunt Becky
That's so cute! Congratulations Madi! Such a wonderful day. We can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment