Saturday, April 19, 2008

Utah Trip

We are so excited about our upcoming trip to Utah!!! Rob is getting married and we cant wait!!! My Aunt Megan is going on a LDS full time mission to Taiwan! We are so excited to be there for her farewell. We were finally able to buy tickets and are counting down the days untill June!!! Mom, Haylee, Madi, Hannah and Ben are leaving the Wednesday before the wedding, Dad and I (Mickayla) leave that Friday when I get home from girls camp. We are looking forward to seeing all of our family this summer, it seems like so long since everyone has gotten together at the same time!!
Things we want to do while we are in Utah:
Meet Stephanie and Izy!
GO TO THE CABIN!
Visit Grandpa Moon on the Farm!
Visit Aunt Kim and Uncle Scott's NEW house!
See the Carey family we never get to see since they live in El Salvador!

See all the work Uncle Rick and Aunt Mindy have done to their Basement!
Haylee plans on wrestling with her cousin Jett!
See Rob's New House!
Benjamin needs to meet his cousins!
We get to meet Kamden!
See all of the Signs in Aunt Becky's house!
Go to Lagoon and Raging Waters!
See McKenzie get baptized!
Go to all of our favorite restaurants! (Sconecutter, Wingers, Crown Burger, Cafe Rio)
Go to Megan's Farewell!
Go to Rob's Wedding!
Go to Stephanie's Bridal Shower!
See all the Great Aunt's, Uncles and cousins that we have not seen for years and years!
My Mom is going to rub Grandma Jan's feet after all the crazy is over!

2 comments:

The Henricksen Journal said...

Okay girls, just remember that it is not ALL your family that you are going to see. Some of us are VERY sad that we don't get to see you anytime soon...

Anonymous said...

Okay so I feel like I've held it together since being put on bedrest. Feeling like not going to Utah would be okay as long as I don't think about it. Well I just looked at your sight for the first time and read Mickayla's list of things to do...and now I can't stop crying, literally. It made me homesick for everyone and my heart aches that I won't be able to be there with my kids and Danial. Oh my goodness we are going to miss out on the gathering of a lifetime!