Rob called Dale and told him they had 50.00 flights to Arizona and he should come and bring the boys. Rob has a cabin up in the Arizona woods that we have always wanted to go to. But never been able to because paying 200.00 per person to go to Arizona for our whole family was something we just had not done. We have always felt like if we are going to spend that kind of money we need to be going to see our kids. Dale decided he wanted to go! Rob called me and said “Tricia the prices are so great you should come too.” Of course I’m nervous about that. But ultimately we decided to go and I’m so glad we did!
We arrived early morning on Thursday and we changed clothes and the boys jumped in the pool. This kid was so excited to see his Aunt Tricia!
I was very excited to love on this sweet girl!
Rob’s cabin is just magical! Look at the views!
First time for me on a 4 wheeler!
You will have to ask Madi about this one....
One of my favorite games I used to play with my Dad. It’s so fun that Rob has it! We played with Lauren and Lyla. Rob and I were pretty much killed.
Rob made 4 batches of this, oh my it was so good!
We all loved on this kid.
Dale and I did our best to eat healthy.
These were the views on our way home back to Rob’s house from the cabin.
We got to have dinner with Aubrey and Jackson. That was so fun and their baby Logan is adorable and gives me so many Sam vibes.
We ended the trip with lots of swimming. Cabin, cousins, and swimming. Does get much better than that!
Hoping we get to come back soon!
This is how we had to go home.
Masks now required.
No comments:
Post a Comment