After I picked her up we decided once we got home that a lunch date was needed! So we jumped back in the car and headed to QDoba my new favorite place that has whole food options!
Yep that is soda and yes that’s a huge cold sore on my face. I think grieving and changes that are coming in our lives has given me some stress and my body responds with cold sores. I get new ones everyday. The funny part is I don’t feel stressed but I guess I am, my body doesn’t lie. And the soda might be a treat I let myself have every once in a while. Today the drinks were free so I had a root beer!
Later that night I came home to this! We bought the boys a new basketball hoop this week and we have not seen the boys ever since Jacob put it together Thursday night. It’s been freezing and wet outside and they don’t care, they are still out there. Best 80 bucks we have spent in a while! 
No comments:
Post a Comment