Friday, July 26, 2013

The Sollis Cabin

There are only two things I miss about Utah...
#1  My Family
#2  The Sollis Family Cabin

The Moysh family came up the and spent the entire weekend with us but everyone else came up to spend Saturday together for some cousin bonding and Sam's Birthday party.



Lyla decided she likes American Tacos, she wasn't so sure at first.


I learned about a family tradition I was unaware of on this trip.
During all family gatherings they always have the parents eat first.
Whoever thought of that was genius.
Megan showed us some of her serious Yoga skills.

My cute nieces...
Emmy and Lauren Boo
Note about Lauren:  When she saw me or anyone else for the first time she would give you a big hug and be so excited to see you.  
Note about Emmy:
She is awesome in the kitchen, she can come to Texas and cook/bake for me anytime!
I love those girls!





The Spider Sam Piniata
My friend Kari (who throws awesome birthday parties for her kids) used this spider man at her son's birthday party last August.  She was throwing it away and it still looked so good that I grabbed it and saved if for a year for Spider Sam's party.  
Mickayla thinks I should never share that story, I say the story just shows off my thriftiness.



Papa Tom was pretty great at being the Spider Sam voice.
He had some great commentary!





There were som serious games of "Survivor" going on with the cousins.
You could just feel all of the cousin bonding!

Could the cousins be any cuter?

I loved spending time with Stella Jane, Kim's youngest.
Can't wait for her to come in October so I can love on her some more.

This is what being at the cabin looks like most of the time.
Lots of laying around and lots of laughing!

1 comment:

Meggara said...

i love that i made it in this post multiple times meaning i wasn't the only one taking pictures the whole time haha. i loved that cabin trip, can we do it again soon?