On our way home from picking up Mickayla we made arrangements to stop at Grandpa Moon's Farm.
Dale brought up our kids, Megan, and Natalie's girls so that they could see Grandpa Moon too.
I'm so glad we have a 12 passenger van that made that all possible!
This visit felt like a tender mercy.
Thank you to Megan who took these beautiful photos.
Dale hugging Mickayla for the first time in months.
See Grandpa Moon was on Mickayla's bucket list of what she wanted to do before she left on her mission.
I can't wait to send her this picture in this weeks email.
She will love it!
Dale got there before we did.
These pictures are great because I got to see into Dale's visit before I got there.
Love my Grandpa.
I was a little worried about visiting without my Mom being there.
Mom can read Grandpa better than I can and knows when he can hear what is being said.
I said a little prayer before we got there and our visit was beautiful.
It's amazing how Grandpa knows about details of our lives and remembers things he has been told from years ago.
I loved every minute we had with him, I just wish it could have been a longer visit.
Can you believe how much my Grandpa and I look like each other?
Our profiles in this is amazing to me.





















2 comments:
you are welcome, i had a feeling you would want it documented :)
i'm so glad this happened and i got to come. i love that grandpa of ours!
Tricia, just got through looking at all your new blogs. This is so wonderful! What a great 2 weeks, so much fun jam packed into that time frame. I love it that you got to see Dad, and we love that we got to be there for Mickayla's big day!!
Post a Comment