Cheddar's
A Texas Tradition!
One of our favorite things to do when Mom and Dad come is to go to Cheddar's.
Grandpa Tom was super sweet and offered a night out with all the kids on him!
My kids choice was of course Cheddar's!
The fish tank is always a hit!
If Grandpa wasn't at the pool playing he was on the floor playing with the boys and even Hannah sometimes.
My kids loved every minute of having their Papa Tom here.
It would warm my heart to see them enjoy their Grandpa.
Papa Tom has been trained well by Mama Jan.
He took pictures of all of us on Sunday.
I'm so glad he did, because I am not well trained and always forget.
This whole visit was such a tender mercy.
It was such a treat to have my Dad visit.
I loved that he wanted to come for two weeks.
My favorite part I think is I realized what a good listener my Dad is.
I don't think I ever stopped talking the whole visit and he just listened.
Love him!












No comments:
Post a Comment