Our family home evenings have been struggling lately. So Dale and I decided that we would have everyone in the family pick a Monday and a topic and we would get it on the calendar. Dale and Ben were partnered together and they decided to have a family home evening on gun safety. I was all on board thinking that's great we have friends who own guns and our kids should learn about gun safety. Well then Dale tells me that we would also be shooting guns. I have never shot a gun so yes I was nervous and so were Madi and Haylee. Dale asked a police officer in our ward to come to teach gun safety and to teach us how to shoot a gun. Our friends the Taylor's let us come to their home to shoot on their property. It was actually a really great night. I don't know that I wil ever need to shoot a gun again in my life but I feel good that my kids know gun safety. Hannah was the best at it!







1 comment:
This posts makes me sooo happy. I love me some weapons!!!!
Post a Comment