Saturday, October 20, 2012

Arizona

Did you know I went to Arizona to see my Brother Rob and his wife Stephanie and their beautiful girls??? I also went to see Mickayla :). Madilyn went with me, it was super fun to get to spend time with family! I have not got to spend much time with them so I loved every minute of our visit.

What I loved about Rob is that he starting a new business and has so much passion about it! He is a great dad and loved his man cave!

What I loved about Stephanie is you can tell that her 4 girls are her world and that she is a really great mom. She was so fun to just hang out with. Rob did great picking her. :)

What I loved about Izzy is that she is a big helper. I also loved watching her bond with Madilyn over just dance. She is also a good sport about the teasing Rob gives her.

What I love about Lyla is she is super smart! Did you know that 3 year old can tell time? She is quite the little diva too, always having to wear a dress. She is like a little adult, watch out Rob and Steph!

Lauren is just a sweetie! She talks so well! Coming from someone that has a 3 year old that I just started understanding ;). No really she is so fun to be with. Anytime she doesn't like something she calls it "Wugusting"(disgusting) that cracked me up.

And their sweet little Lyndsey. What a sweet, happy, beautiful baby. She loves her swing and sure loves her mom the best!

2 comments:

Rob said...

You are too nice! We were glad you were able to come and visit. Next time, it will be our turn to come to Texas!

Stephanie said...

You are too nice!!! Thanks Tricia we loved having you and Madi here :)