Grandpa took us out for Dinner to celebrate Haylee's Birthday.
My kids were super excited to eat out, Dale and I don't take them out very often now that we go on Weekly dates with just the two of us.
During dinner Hannah discovered that she could make her eyes cross.
So Madilyn had to try to make her eyes cross too!
Mickayla then had to get in on the action.
Hannah was the best at it!
3 comments:
I always look at your blog and never post comments...I don't know why! I can't believe how much your family has grown! Ian and I would LOVE to come and visit, if only we had a money tree and we could visit at any time! Sam is so sweet and the fam looks fantastic as always! Hopefully we can chat soon!!! Love you guys!!!
K Ben if so stinken cute!!! I LOVE BOYS!!
Oh, Cheddars, I remember that place. How fun to have Grandpa and Grandma there to celebrate. It looks like you guys had a great visit with them. Ginger
Post a Comment