
First Day of School!
The kids can't sleep the night before because they are so excited and Mom just wants to cry because she morns the loss of summer!
This was a super exciting day,
school was starting and Papa Tom and Grandma Jan
are coming to visit.

Hannah started Kindergarten!
I wanted to walk her into school on her first day but she informed me she wanted nothing to do with that...
She wanted to ride the bus!

Madilyn started third grade, I really wanted her to home school to help me with Benjamin!

Haylee started 6th grade and in Texas it is when they start Middle School!
I cried when I dropped her off!

Mickayla is now a Sophomore!
She is super excited to be Sophomore class President!

I can't believe I am going to be alone all day with my two little boys!

Can you believe I have a kid in high school and in middle school!
I am way to young for this!
1 comment:
I agree, you are way too young for this. But I am way too young to have a nine year old also!! Can someone please stop time, at least for a little while? Hope they had a great start to their school!
Post a Comment