Monday, June 15, 2009

"When is your due date, I don't think you are going to make it"


"Are you sure you are not having twins"
I am so amazed this pregnancy how everyone has a comment for how big I am.  I have tried to take it in strides and just try to enjoy this pregnancy because it may be my last.  In this picture I am 28 weeks I am now almost 32 weeks along.  Looking forward to August when this little one arrives. Trying hard to not wish it here to soon, I really want to enjoy the summer with my kids.  As of today we have 60 days to go!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I just can't believe that you are having your 6th! You, Becky and Mom are my idols! Can't wait till February to see all of you! Love you tons...Good Luck! You look like I did at 5 months!!!!

Becky said...

You just have to focus on all the positives!! Like your ankles look great...that is amazing. I am sporting Cankles by the 6th month :) ...I often get the "twins" question myself and it leaves me wondering how big I would be if there really were twins in my belly...uhg! How exciting only 2 months to go!!!