
The morning I left to go to the hospital to have Haylee

We were so in love with her right away, even though she had to go home in little boy outfit.

Mickayla told us the whole time I was pregnant that I was having a girl...
we should have believed her.

Hold onto your little ones! It just goes by too fast!

Haylee 18 months old.

This is Haylee with her cousin Jackson. Jackson is off to High School and Haylee is off to Middle School. CRAZY!

I would just love them to stay little!
Congratulations Haylee!
Haylee graduated from Elementary school! It is so crazy to me that she is headed off to Middle School!!! It feels like yesterday when we thought we were going to the hospital to have a little boy baby and we came home with Haylee, who is of course all girl. She is so excited to move on to bigger and better things! I won't lie I have to say this has been super hard for me! Why can't my kids stay little forever? Great job Haylee on your award of Honor Roll and receiving the Presidential award for being such a great student!
We are super proud of you!
4 comments:
Congratulations Haylee! I can't believe you are headed to middle school! Have you started taking violin yet???
I can't believe how much Haylee looks like Haylee as a baby. Too cute! Speaking of cute -- you are so YOUNG and CUTE in your picture before going to the hospital. You are SUPER cute prego now, too, btw. Big pregnant works for you!
Congrats Haylee. I wish you all were here with us in Washington!
Love the historic pics. Thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment