Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Boys are super fun!




 
When we walk Sollie, Ben likes to go but now instead of riding in the stroller he wants to RUN!  It is all I can do to keep up with him!
You know after having 4 girls it is just really fun to watch our little boy love little boy things.  Yes he lives in a house full of girly things but he still loves his cars, animals, dogs, and boy movies.  We love watching him line up all of his cars in a row and get really mad when his sisters mess up the order of the cars.  I also love listening to his growling noises that he makes when he plays.  All he needs at church is a car to keep him busy.  He drives the car up and down the bench for the entire meeting.  
I never knew having a boy would be so much fun! 
And if you did not know...
Samuel Thomas Braunersrither 
will be joining our family sometime in August!
I hear from my friends that you just don't know what it is like to have a boy until you have two and they turn about 5 years old.
I guess with the arrival of Samuel we are going to find out!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, you get your boy - I'm so excited for you guys!

Googs said...

Jr. is the same way with cars, except we can't take them to church because his car noises are WAY too loud.

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

YAY! Another boy! That is so fun! I am so excited for you guys! 4 girls and 2 boys, now you just need 2 more and you'll be set!

wishesUT said...

Congratulations on boy #2. Samuel is a great name. Little boys really are a lot of fun. I'm sure girls are too, but I have yet to find out!